Monday 22 February 2010

Anything Goes


Its time for Challenge 8 over on Lexis Creations
A Big thank you to all you have joined in, your entries have been amazing and we have thoroughly enjoyed looking at all your creations.
This weeks challenge is "Anything Goes" it's an open challenge, create whatever tickles your fancy.
The winner will receive a £10 Voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen's online Store

I have made an Easel card
Papers are off a Sharon Duncan CD
The image is one of Lexis Creations
A few gems from my stash,and the corners are done with the cuttle bug

Lexis Images can be bought from Lexis Doodles

i hope you have great fun with this challenge





7 comments:

Anne said...

Nice work missus
Anne x

Lexi said...

I adore the detail on this Georgie and wonderful colours :D Gorgeous well done

Hugs Lexi xxx

Tracey said...

Fantastic Georgie, love the cut work :-)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

lalkygirl said...

fab card georgie,i love the flourishes ,they are perfect,scruffles looks adorable
lalkygirl x

Alison said...

Fab card Georgie

Alison xx

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that particular make. The prices for the sneakers were about 220 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Angela Toucan said...

lovely card, nice colours