Tuesday 5 April 2011

For Danny


Good afternoon all,Hope the weather with you is better than what we have.Its cold windy and raining

It will be my eldest son's birthday on the 12th so i new i had better get my finger out and get his card made

I have stamp a house Mouse stamp on to white card and coloured it with promarkers.I stamped two other little house house images and used them as embellishments.I made the dumb bell from some small pony beads and a kebab stick
I ran some black magic card which has a green core through the cuttle bug and sanded it a little to show the greenI also rang some light green shadow card through the same embossing folder.
The sentiment is an old stamp i have

Challenges Entered

TotallyPapercrafts............................................One for the boys

Cards for Men........................Embossing

Card makin' Mama's......................... Embellish it





4 comments:

Anne said...

It's a cracker Georgie, Danny will love it!!
Like those little dumbells, great idea.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Georgie I am new here but I am a friend of Cheryl's and decided that your work is to good to miss so I joined your band of followers. I am so loving this fabby, fun card, I love your colouring and that little matching dumbell is a brilliant touch,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alison said...

Such a fun image! I love the embossing folder you have used and the Black Magic card.
Thanks for playing along with our embossing challenge at CFM.
Hugs, Alison x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Oh this one is sooo cute... Love the little mouses around it and the dumbells on top of the card! You really rocked it with this card! Thanks for playing along this week at Totally papercraft Challenge. Hope you will be back next week. Hugs
Marion