Thursday 24 February 2011

Cheers



I have had this image a while but could never get it coloured right.The amount that has gone in the bin is unbelievable
The image is from Victoria Case Stamps.I have coloured her with promarkers
The papers are from my scrap box and i have added a bit of ribbon to break the colours up a little.I used a Martha Stewart punch down the checked paper

Challenges Entered

Wags And Whispers........................Punches

CES Challenges................................Spots and Stripes

Incy wincy Designs...................................Punches or Dies




4 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Georgie, your favourite colour too lol

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card Georgie. Love the stamp & you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Unknown said...

Oh Georgie this is fab a rooney!! what a totally fab image I love it!!! Thanks for playing at CES xx