Saturday 26 February 2011

Twisted


Thought i would have a go at a twisted easel card.I have seen a lot around blog-land and they were great inspiration

I used a Martha Stewart punch around the edge so it didn't look so plan
I stamped the House mouse image and coloured it with Promarkers.I used the same punch around one of the layers
The ribbon is from my stash a long with the backing papers
I used the scalloped circle Nesties to cut out the stopper

Challenges entered

Robyns Fetish Challenge.............Anything goes

Shelly's image blog...................Ribbon

Paper Romance................Anything goes

Scrap-Creations..............................Birthday card




4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful project. I love the soft colors.

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Shelly's Images. We hope you will join us again soon.

Peggy said...

Very pretty. I love the purple and the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous twisted easel card Georgie, love the house mouse image and the lilacs are super!

Elaine ♥

Sandra P said...

Oooo this is cool! I have seen these pop up alot these days and I definately need to try one :)

Great work :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P