Monday 7 March 2011

Bringing the cake



Hello All

It's another cold day here on the hill,with a very hazy sun

Today i have made a birthday card for my nephew.I have used one of the images from Karen's doodles.I have coloured him with prisma pencils.The stripy green paper was out of my stash.I used the same card for matting that i have used for the main card.I ran that though the cuttlebug and for the life of me i can't remember what the name of the folder is called ,I have added a few green gems as i dont think a little bot would appreciate flowers and bows lol

Challenges Entered

Karen's Doodles...................................Go Green

The Corrosive Challenge Blog....................Going Green

Stamp Something.......................................Digi Day Challenge





5 comments:

Anne said...

Jings Georgie that was quick!!!
Smashing card, hope the wee one likes it.
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Janet said...

great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
hugs

Imke said...

This is such a cute image and great layout. Thanks for playing with us @ The Corrosive Challenge !

Kari said...

Wonderful card!Great image and layout!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

Monique said...

What a cutie Georgie.. Love all the textured tiles..Great take on the challenge this week Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles :)