Monday 7 March 2011

Footie


Second post from me today
My son's are in need of a card for there Cousins Birthday so this is what i came up with
The image is from Karen's Doodles and i have coloured it with Prisma Pencils.The backing papers were given to me by a crafting friend.The sentiment is from a MCS CD and i cut that and the backer with my Scalloped Nesties .The little froggy button is from my stash.I coloured some clear Gems with a promarker.I have used a Martha Stewart punch on the dark blue card

Challenges Entered

Digi's With Attitude!..............................Anything Goes

Ther's Magic in the Air...........................Sketch

Creative craft World..................A card for a Male

7 comments:

Patti P. said...

So glad you could play along with our sketch this week at PCC's. Great image and I sure he will love your card. I relly like your colors and the texture from your punch and dies. Tfs and hope to see you again soon.

Mary C said...

This is a fantastic boy's B'Day card you created. I love the image and the bright colors you used. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Dawn said...

Great card for a boy! I love the colours you've used! Great layout too!
Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
Hugs
Dawn xx

CraftinGranny said...

Adorable card for a boy and I'm sure he's going to love it. Great take on the sketch. So glad you could join us for the challenge at TMIA/PCC this week. "Hugs" Carol

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful card! thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes with our sketch challenge! Good Luck

xx

Choccy said...

Love the colours that you have used.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx

Choccy said...

Love the colours that you have used.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx