Wednesday 9 March 2011

Baby Blue

Good evening ladies

Here i go again with these House mouse stamps :)

Couldn't resist using this little cutie.I have coloured it with my promarkers and cut it out with a scalloped square Nestie.The Digi papers i got a long time ago from Funky fairy's.The sentiment is computer generated and the ribbon is from my stash.I mounted all this on an 8x8 card

Challenges entered

Crafty Creations................................Baby Blue

Digital Tuesday................................Welcome Little one (Digi papers used)

I love Promarkers....................................Babies



6 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

This is really adorable Georgie. I love these little house mouse in the baby shoe! WOW that is a big card 8 X 8, a big one for me is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. Nonetheless, I dig that dp you used too.

Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge today. Always fun to see who is playing!

Kindly, Peggy

Tine said...

Hi Georgie. Fab little house mouse image - so cute and perfect for newborns. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Ellibelle said...

How very cute!! Love the sketch on this and such a darling image!

Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday, hope to see you again soon!

WeirdCat said...

That is so cute, lovely colouring and layout, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Suzilou said...

Oh wow how cute is that image, not seen that one before. Love your layout and papers, really gorgeous! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Georgie and what an adorable HM image, too cute for words ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x