Thursday 3 March 2011

Fly Away


I just can not resist using these House Mouse stamps.I think they just about fit every occasion

Papers are from MCS except the dark purple which is from my stash,i have also used a Marths Stewart punch on that
The image is coloured with promarkers.The ribbon and gems are out of my bit box.
I stamped the Sentiment and 3D a butterfly from the same house mouse set of rubber stamps

Challenges Entered

Flutterby Wednesday...................................Butterfly,Fairy or Angel

Paper Craft Journey..............................Things with wings

Creative Inspirations...................................In the garden




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why you can't resist them! What a gorgeous image! Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our things with wings challenge.

Lisa x
papercraftbliss.com

Jodi said...

What a sweet image!! Love the lavendar! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Exquisite details, especially in the purples!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at FBW!!

NGCARDS said...

A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Danni said...

One of my favorite House Mouse images! Very sweet card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. The lacey elements make it look so delicate and the image is priceless. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

super adorable image! cute card :)

thanks for playing along with us at Paper Crafting Journey's Things w/ Wings challenge!

xo
Sarabeth-DT