Sunday 27 March 2011

Welcome little one



I thought this little House mouse stamp was so cute lying on its ball of cotton wool
I printed the card with a pink Gingham backing paper from funky Fairy's and the pink dotty paper was also from them.I coloured the mouse with promarkers.I used a doily die from Cheery Lynn.I think they are Stunning.I cut the card shape on Crickey from the wildcard cartridge I added a few pink pearls from my stash

Challenges Entered

Totally Papercrafts...................................Cute and cuddly

Cupcake crafting......................Monochromatic

CES challenge.......................Die cut crazy

5 comments:

Poppit said...

Oh, adorable! That image is just too cute. Your choice of colour and card design is a perfect match. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge!

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Georgie! Such a cute image and I love the shape of your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Anne said...

Smashing card Georgie, really pretty.
Thanks for playing along with TPC
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Georgie
aww gorgeous card, my fav images, pretty papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Julie said...

Oh I love this House Mouse image and he looks just perfect here!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliex